An innovative and fool-proof safety mechanism that provides 100% safety for climbers when connected to an Auto Belay
- increased climber safety
- reduced staffing costs
- enhanced customer experience
How BelayMate Works
Features and Benefits
- The integral swivel eliminates twisting of the Auto Belay line
- Environmental and life performance testing indicates a lifetime in excess of 10 years
- Field serviceable locking bolts enable worn Auto Belay lines to be replaced
- Sequenced connector locking system means Auto Belay lines can no longer retact accidentally
- CE Certified Manufactured in an ISO 9001 registered facility
- Manufactured in stainless steel it has been tested to withstand 2.2 tons.
- BS EN12275:1998 – Mountaineering Equipment – Connectors
- EN362:2004 – Personal protective equipment against falls from height – Connetors
BelayMate makes auto-belayed climbing much safer for inexperienced climbers, and the investment can be recovered in a single year through reduced staffing costs.
BelayMate is intuitive, simple, and profoundly safe.
Founder of Clip ‘n Climb
Clip ‘n Climb is the international market leader of the Fun Climbing industry. The sector it created when the first facility opened in New Zealand in 2006.
In 2008 the company co-developed the award winning TRUBLUE ® Auto Belay. A game changing device designed specifically for the high use environment of Clip ‘n Climb. A best-seller that has gone on to become the industry standard.