A global augmented climbing service
Clip ’n Climb is pleased to announce, that Entre-Prises, his parent company, is now an official distributor of Augmented Climbing Wall products by Valo Motion.
In development since 2013, Augmented Climbing Wall is the world’s first interactive game platform for climbing walls.
Entre-Prises and their Clip ‘n Climb brand, specialist in fun climbing, now offer a full turn-key service of this interactive and hugely enjoyable experience for all gamers and climbers!
Clip ‘n Climb, specialist in fun climbing, now offer, with Augmented Climbing Wall products, a full turn-key service of this interactive and hugely enjoyable experience for all gamers and climbers!
Augmented Climbing Wall combines climbing, video-gaming and augmented reality! The system comprises a camera, a computer and a video projector, which bring immersive light and sound experience into indoor climbing sessions. Fun & interactivity is guaranteed with various games and applications – fitness training, two-player challenges, obstacles, etc. This innovative merger between an interactive gaming platform and a climbing wall has enjoyed great commercial success since its global launch in 2016 (Augmented Climbing Wall products were sold in more than 30 countries during the past year), and created a real buzz on social media (its most watched video has been viewed over 150 million times).
- Augmented Problems: climbers create their own routes, which they can save and share via a personalized video feedback system;
- Whack-A-Bat: in this game, trying to splat the pop-up bat really puts climbers’ endurance to the test;
- Sparks: here, players must execute various climbing moves to get out of the labyrinth;
- Climball: a dynamic ping-pong game;
- Astromania: climbers voyage to the edge of space to defend planet Earth from meteorites.
- Suitable for all levels and ages;
- Hugely entertaining and immersive – a truly unique experience for climbers!
- Accessible and fun but also helps with training and progression;
- Climbers can enjoy both one and two player games;
- The system enables the climber to create their own routes via touchscreen and subsequently share their efforts on social media;
- Even a small wall can feature hundreds of different routes and games, creating fun challenges for climbers;
- The highly-visual wall is equally interesting for spectators;
- Complements the core activities of climbing, fitness and sports centres and activity parks.
Together, EP and Augmented Climbing Wall have developed a standard “augmented climbing” wall specifically adapted for displaying game projections for optimal system performance. Check out the video!
Climbing wall features:
- 3m x 4m wall with matting and climbing holds;
- Easy to erect: 2 people can put it up in one day;
- Self-supporting structure;
- Optional: canopy for very bright environments.
For more information about the product: https://entre-prises.com/de/produkte/augmented-climbing-wall/
Available in mainland Europe (France, Spain, Germany, Benelux) as well as in the UK, Canada, China, and Thailand. Other countries upon request.